An amazing smile can be captivating. It can turn a good first impression into a great one. If you’re interested in adding that certain something to your own smile, then Lumineers might just be the right fit for you.
What Are Lumineers?
Dental veneers are thin, highly-durable, custom-crafted shells of dental porcelain, which are placed over your teeth to give them a pristine polish you can be truly proud of.
Lumineers are a type of dental veneer, but with a few specifics that take them above and beyond the traditional veneer process.
Lumineers Are Thinner| The thinness of the dental shell allows it to adhere to your teeth in a safer, more durable way that requires much less preparation to your natural enamel.
Lumineers Are Fast| This product is designed to work for you in just two easy visits. One in which your measurements are taken, and the second in which your Lumineers are placed. No hassle with temporaries. No lengthy back and forth to the dental office. Just a simple two-step procedure.
Lumineer Placement is Minimally Intrusive| Some traditional veneer procedures require anesthetics during placement and can sometimes involve irreversible changes made to your natural teeth. Lumineers forego all of that.
In fact, Lumineers are so fast and easy to place that you will hardly feel the dazzling changes we are making to your teeth. You won’t need intensive work done on your teeth in preparation, and you can quickly begin enjoying your new smile!
Why Choose Lumineers?
Lumineers will be custom-crafted for the needs of your specific smile. They can help resolve difficulties with a number of dental situations, including:
- Minor Chips or Breaks. Lumineers can seal damaged portions of a tooth, keeping the inner tissues safe from bacteria or foreign particles.
- Small Gaps. With specific crafting and placement, the dental porcelain of the Lumineer can close the space between your teeth.
- Slight Snaggles. No one is born with precision straight teeth, but with Lumineers, you can have the look of a naturally beautiful smile!
- Staining. Lumineers cover the surface of your teeth with a customized outer layer that will resist staining and hide any color problems with your natural enamel.
- Whitening. In that same vein, Lumineers also allow you to customize the exact shade of brightness you want for your smile.
Lumineers are a versatile solution for many patients’ dental situations. We would love to share the benefits of this quick, easy procedure with you!
Find Out if Lumineers are Right for You
Lumineers are an amazing dental option that we’re very excited to offer you. If you have any questions about this procedure or if you would like to schedule an appointment with us, don’t hesitate to contact our office!